We Repair All Android Cell Phones and Tablet.
As technology smartens every day, our technicians are continuously working to keep up to date with the latest repair techniques; we understand how fragile tablets are, and have dealt with many being damaged from being accidentally dropped. We understand how expensive some tablets and SmartPhones are, and that’s why we offer free diagnosis and a great fixed price so you know from day one. We also Carry Tablet and Cell phones Accessories.
Brands of Android Tablets we repair
And many more…
Our team deal with a number of common issues such as:
* Hardware/Start up problems
* Dropped tablet (multitude of issues)
* Cracked/Smashed/Scratched screens
* Power/Battery issues
* Software/Program installation error
* Broken/Faulty points or sockets
Three key tips we like from What do Do If Your Android Phone or Tablet Won’t Turn On: A Check List:
- Check to see if your battery is completely dead; plug it in to a power supply and get some power before doing anything else
- Determine whether your phone is on but your display isn’t working by pressing the power button until it shuts off and then turning it bak on again to see if you hear a boot sound or feel a vibration
- Think about whether you recently dropped your phone or got it wet, as this is a common cause for it not turning on